Uncut card sheets.

So just how uncommon is it to come across a sheet of uncut pokemon cards? Error printed cards as well. How hard is it to obtain one of these for your collection.(If your someone like me) Whether its a 7th gen or a 1st gen set of uncut cards, will the price be a big difference? That’s like finding an error print in a dollar bill from 2019. People will pay huge bucks for error printed currency. But whether the bill is from 1987 or 2019, its still just an error print and the value stays as that. Same thing right? What if I get an uncut sheet of 1st gen cards vs a sheet of uncut 7th gen cards? Point being, how does one get there hands on an uncut sheet, straight from the factory itself?

You would have to know someone that worked at wizards of the coast or for nintendo at the factory. I imagine finding anything WOTC would be pretty difficult.

This is true. I only have a couple tpci sheets. Super hard to find. Wotc’s though you can get if you’re willing to pay high.

1 Like

On some large tournaments (especially at the end of WOTC Pokémon), uncut sheets could be won.
I bought mine from one of those winners. It’s the same one as in your picture.

So just how uncommon is it to come across a sheet of uncut pokemon cards?

• They’re all over eBay, just a matter of money/what you’re willing to pay.

Error printed cards as well. How hard is it to obtain one of these for your collection.

• Which errors? The common ones are all over ebay like No Symbol, Evo Box Errors, No damage Ninetales etc. They get pricey though. If we’re talking thin stamp non holo base 1st ed - they rarely pop up, and expensive when they do… the ones that love them wouldn’t even pay what they’re listed for lol.

• For the rest:
    There’s a big variance in price for what sheet you find, which I think is what you’re asking. An Uncut 1st Ed Base sheet will fetch significantly more than an Unlimited… So not like your 1987 or 2019 reference really. An uncut Fossil KB Toy store promo sheets like $500-$700ish since there were like 3000ish released or something. As always, rarity of the item makes a large difference - Hope that helped!

1 Like