Unbroken Bonds box resealed?

Hey guys, new to this. Recently purchased an Unbroken Bonds booster box off Collectors Cache and was worried because there are no pokeballs on the back side of the wrap. Also looks pretty beat up. What should I do?

Here are some pictures: imgur.com/gallery/YPfbVH3

Seal looks fine to me

Thank you for replying. Have not seen an Unbroken Bonds box without the pokeballs on the back, and the weird bubbling on the sides threw me off. Had a bad experience recently with a resealed tin from target with the tops of the packs cut off lol Guess im just paranoid

No problem. Collectors cache is very prominent and trustworthy as well

I just got one on the other day. I will go take a look…need to make sure kid is occupied because it’s a birthday present.
Man those things went from 100 to $150 quick

Wonder if it’s just a different part of the wrap. Besides that they look the same. Got mine from legacy.

What an awesome present! Flashfire has jumped up a lot as well… I think you may be right. Rebel Clash box came in the mail today in a lot better shape and has similar bubbling along the sides, I thought maybe that was evidence of someone heating it to reseal at home but I guess that’s how most of them are right out of the factory

1 Like