Umbreon Play promo 70,000 points, Dream card achieved today!

After 2 years of hunting the Play promo eeveeloutions non stop finally I was able to complete the set and this was the last one on the list! Thought I’d share here on efour as the threads here got me started on this journey! Check out my IG for more @crystal_pokemon_TCG

79 Likes

Awesome card, congrats on finally achieving your goal!

1 Like

Holy crap! Congratulations, this is an amazing accomplishment and definitely the goal of a good number on here, myself included! I’m super jealous! Enjoy it every day for me haha!

1 Like

Congrats! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

LFG!!!

2 Likes

Gorgeous congrats

1 Like

One of the most beautiful cards in the hobby. Congrats!

1 Like

Haha thank you man will do! Hope you can get a copy one day as well!

Wow, congrats on obtaining this card as well as the other play promos. The Espeon and Umbreon promos are goals for me as well. Hopefully one day I can actually back up my profile pic.

1 Like

Thank you! My 2 all time favorite cards! Keep saving you’ll get there :+1:t3:

1 Like

@crystalcollector149, huge congrats, always happy to see other collectors achieving their dreams:)

1 Like

Congratulations. You were patient with me and were amazing to deal with it. So I’m glad you were able to get this card. Hopefully buying from you, aided in some way towards achieving in this goal. This card couldn’t have gone to a better collector imo.

1 Like

Congrats man! Amazing achievement!

1 Like

MAD Props! Great achievement!

1 Like

poggers

3 Likes

cangratz, huge goal right there

1 Like

Thank you man! Selling the Umbreon ex definitely helped towards this card a lot, I hope the cards treating you well! Appreciate it :grin:

1 Like

Super rare card that is beyond cool. Congrats on the pick up! Always a great feeling to set a big goal and accomplish it. Cheers.

1 Like

Congratulations on achieving this amazing goal. The card is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Thank you! :raised_hands: