Ugliest Shiny Pokemon

In your opinion, what is the ugliest shiny Pokemon?

Here is my vote:

13 Likes

Look How They Massacred My Boy Meme GIF - Look How They Massacred My Boy Meme Massacre - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

It starts out fantastic:

Then it turns into meh:

And then finally into a near carbon copy of the butt ugly regular color scheme:

5 Likes

Is all an acceptable answer?

1 Like

No :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Singling out Espeon but ANY shiny Pokemon with a mono green color scheme is automatically bottom-tier. Reminds me of those bootleg Pokemon products I’d see in Chinatown after having dim sum with my family. :sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Any shiny pokemon that at least changes colors shouldn’t qualify when you have absolute failures like these:

plusle

gen

The same color shinies are the worst! Its tough to even tell which plusle is shiny! :expressionless:

18 Likes

Heard you was talkin that sh*t

7 Likes

I actually love the bright green shiny pokemon look as they stand out so much.

Maybe not “ugly” but Happiny and Blissey are bleh especially since Chansey is distinctly Shiny. I often see people regret evolving their Shiny Chansey. Pastel purple or light blue would’ve been great for Blissey.

9 Likes

Easy one for me, the green ones are already all mostly bad, but Tauros takes the cake for me (close 2nd is Stantler).

2 Likes

Galarian Birds.

2 Likes

Probably Forretress… :face_vomiting:

imageimage

Or just the single ugly golden shinies in general. :person_shrugging:

imageimage

imageimage
imageimage

One other ugly one imo is Helioptile. Although not as bad as the Foretress, it’s still pretty bad:

imageimage

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

I really don’t like Shiny Sceptile. Yuck!

Spr_4d_254_s

Also shiny Nidoqueen.

4 Likes

This thread is funny to me cause green and gold Shinies are my favorite :sweat_smile: I like when they stand out like poisonous animals

11 Likes

Some bad takes in here :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Bro Hoopa looks like a bad mspaint job :joy: wont take helioptile slander tho

2 Likes

Here’s a complete list with pictures through Gen 8.

3 Likes

Green, gold, pink, light blue/gray and all the intense shades of turquoise are my favorites.

Can’t stand these:

1 Like