Tufte's Collection!

Hi all,

I recently got into collecting thanks to a good friend of mine. Based in the land of Kangaroo’s, you’ll mostly find WOTC Pokemon stuff here.

I’ll be kicking off my collection thread with this post. About 60 slabs into my PSA 9/10 Legendary Collection Reverse Holo set.

13 Likes

Next we have a lesser known grading company, Card Grading Australia with a CGA 97 base Charizard, which is most likely equivalent to a PSA 9, taking into account how strict PSA has been on WOTC cards.

Charizard Base CGA 97 Charizard Base CGA 97

5 Likes

I don’t know how long this will stay in my collection, but it’s something I never even dreamed of owning because of how rare and expensive it is. But well, here it is…

Red Logo Fossil Box

6 Likes

May I just ask for my own personal sake of knowledge… What’s special about it being “Red” Labeled as you so described it as… I don’t know if there is something special to that or what… Just wanted to know for myself (= thanks

It is a Fourth print box, it was made to prevent counterfeiting and it makes me proud to own one as an Aussie :blush:
Useful linky:
www.elitefourum.com/t/pokemon-fossil-1999-2000-australian-3rd-print-run/11344/1

1 Like

Awe that’s super awesome! I never knew anything like this… as I state, I am a very amatuer when it comes to collecting/ the collection of Pokemon/ cards in general. So when people show things like this and it has a different title; it makes me want to know more about it!

So thanks for sharing! - Cheers ShinyRay

1 Like

Completed my Legendary Collection Reverse Holo PSA 9/10 set today! Feel super proud of myself and grateful to everyone who helped along the way :grin:

In the time I haven’t posted I’ve had lots of cards come and go. Highlights include: PSA 9 Gold Star Rayquaza, Gold Star Charizard, PSA 10 Mewtube.

Lets see if I can post the photos properly…

For the life of me can’t post image so here’s a link :slightly_frowning_face:
imgur.com/gallery/ATEx85B

11 Likes

You need the links ending in .jpg (so from your album: right-mouse button on an image and Copy image address). To save you the trouble, I’ve posted them below for your collection thread. :blush:

Huge congrats on completing this set! They look great together, and PSA 9+ is especially nice. I also love your Red Logo Booster box! Based on the graded Charizard and that box, no doubt you’re from Australia? :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetz,
Quuador

9 Likes

Legend, thanks heaps!! They look so pretty :grin:

Appreciate the kinds words. Yes, from Australia! The Red Logo is gone to a good home - a reputable member on the forums. Instead I got a lot of other goodies, which I hope to get around to documenting here some day.

The LC:RH set won’t stay in my collection for long - I set the challenge of completing it and it took me a year and a half. Surprisingly money was never an issue, if price was within reason. Finding the cards was!
I’m very satisfied with the outcome.

Also a special shout out to members @qwachansey, @fox & @ev1 who helped me with some of the cards I needed - very trustworthy members in my books :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes