TPCi confirms that Oddish is the best Pokemon

Oddish even gets its own section of the Pokemon website Discover Pokémon Together | Oddish

Maybe some of you will finally wake up to the fact that Oddish is the best Pokemon :slight_smile:

40 Likes

I’ll always support a fellow species shiller :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Not even Charizard or Pikachu have their own sections… Just saying :wink:

4 Likes

Hahaha thats cool.

Out of curiosity. What is the rarest oddish card and what is the most expensive one? :smiley:

1 Like

Pokemon is streaming Oddish content on Twitch and even added Oddish emotes. I don’t know what alternate universe I woke up in today but it is a good one :innocent:

18 Likes

This is the right thread to praise shiny Oddish, yes? Green on Green. :sparkles:

Oddish #043 - Spritedex Pokémon Project

6 Likes

Just ate an oddish soup, I can confirm truly an amazing pokemon with the best flavor :smiling_face::smiling_face:

7 Likes

banned

15 Likes

I’ll keep my answer to TCG only because outside of that it gets a lot more complex.

It’s actually really hard to come up with this answer just because nobody chases Oddish cards so they end up in the trash or something similar. Finding mint Oddish cards is harder than finding mint Charizard 1st editions because there’s at least a market for Charizard 1st editions… :scream_cat:

Like 50% of the cards have never been graded so I really don’t know at this point. If I had to guess I would say the Diamond & Pearl era reverse holos. I have yet to see one in mint condition, even including graded.

As far as the most expensive, at least of the ones that have been graded, I would say it’s Energy Switch 82/109 Reverse-Holo EX Ruby & Sapphire 2003. This card is always ~$150USD+ in PSA 9. It’s really hard to get the R&S reverse holos in good condition :cry:

4 Likes

Fave oddish card/artwork? Go!

Love the Aquapolis one:

9 Likes

9 Likes

Mine hands down

10 Likes

Love its naughty face, and how it frees itself from the pot to probably start running wild on someone’s garden.

8 Likes

Fave Oddish has to be this non-Oddish card:

Has the word “dish” right in the name, so somebody was bound to try a bite eventually!

8 Likes

This is my favorite Oddish card too :slight_smile:

This is probably my favorite cameo card:

8 Likes

I love this thread.

Fun Fact: Oddish can use its leaves as arms?!

6 Likes

Here’s another pic of Oddish’s arms

8 Likes

The whole time I watched Path to the Peak I couldn’t stop thinking about you and how you managed to influence Pokemon to produce this series. Seriously though, Path to the Peak was awesome and so is Oddish.

1 Like

I have to say, one of my favorite things about watching the Pokemon anime is when less loved Pokemon get shining roles. There are so many odd/goofy Pokemon that I accidentally fell in love with solely through watching their story in the anime. :heart:

1 Like