theFierceStorm's Officially Licensed Pokémon Pin Collection

Bulbapedia is always a good place to start when researching Pokémon collectibles, but it is tough to find something exhaustive. Typically a resource like that is a dedicated collector’s google doc.

I would highly recommend joining the Vintage Pokemon Collectors group on Facebook if you haven’t already. There are always really cool, sometimes extremely rare, Pokémon memorabilia being posted every week

1 Like

Just got in a bulk purchase from Japan. I never know what to think of these silver back pins from Japan. They pop up all the time so they seem mass produced and they also appear pretty old. But they have no markings and I have never seen them in any kind of official packaging.

I am also nearing 2000 pins! I need to start moving more pins to some new pin boards instead of my cardboard setup haha. I ordered three new corkboards last month and two never showed up, and the other was just a box of cardboard presentation boards, that I promptly returned…

3 Likes

Some highlights from my recent additions. I got the 2017 Latin America Championships Raichu and the Johto Pokeball Spinner pin to finish out those sets. I got a complete Vol 2 Pixel Pokemon set and a Eevee Sweet Choices Pokémon Pin Box Set

And then a couple of old promo pins that I didn’t know existed until they popped up on eBay

5 Likes

A very interesting “official” set of McDonald’s Pokeman pins

4 Likes

What’s the background on these? It’s pretty hilarious if actually official

I bought these from a collector that got them from a seller who claimed they were hanging in McDonald’s corporate office. He showed me the frame they were in and it had ~40 other random McDonald’s pin in it as well

2 Likes

Here is my favorite pin collection from Japan!

6 Likes

I was able to pick up the very rare 2013 Vancouver competitor pin and now I’m just two Liga pins away from completing my pokemon league set

9 Likes

This whole collection is seriously impressive, talk about dedication. You are likely the most qualified Pokemon pin expert on the planet! Very cool :+1:

1 Like

This is such a great collection.

I am excited to share I have almost hit 2,500 official pins!

8 Likes

I’ve probably said it before, but amazing collection! Love the way everything is organized as well.

I got a few pins from random Collection Boxes, but seeing them all together like that is amazing.

Out of curiosity: do you know if any Seviper pins exist? I have yet to see any, so I guess not, but if anyone would know it’s probably you. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I cannot think of any Seviper pins, hopefully someday!

3 Likes

I love your collection! Would you happen to know where the mono-coloured gen 1 starters next to your Pokemon 2000 pins are from?

EBgames in Australia -Enamel Pin Pokemon - Set of 3 squirtle, charmander, bulbasaur Brand New 404000213741 | eBay

1 Like

This is such a cool collection!

What’s the triangular shaped Pokémon Center pin. The one to the right of the Pokémon Center New York opening memorial pin, never seen it before, would love to know more about it! And what number out of 3000 do you have for the opening memorial pin?

I can’t remember the number for my memorial pin and the case is stored deep in a box somewhere haha.

The triangular pin is the 2001 Pokemon Center New York Logo Pin. I see one pop up maybe once a year

2 Likes

Which 2 League pins are you missing?
I am moving my collection the next weeks and there should be some of them there. I can search for you.

I love pins, having a few displayed myself.

1 Like

I need the Boulder and Volcano Liga pins. Thanks for looking!

1 Like

Hey, just wanted to see if you had any spare 2000’s pins, or wanted to trade?