THE STORY & COLLECTION OF THE.POKEMONSTER (UPDATED)

Amazing collection!!! :blush:

Thanks heaps @fireftw87 Yes it sure is hard just sticking to one goal with so so many cards out there!

Thanks @crystalho-oh :blush:

1 Like

great collection, and very well documented!

1 Like

THanks heaps @shadowless I will post more of the colection up soon have a few exciting cards on their way too me at the moment :blush:

awesome collection!

Beautiful collection. Love seeing our Aussie army grow. Cheez TV was definitely an amazing show. I feel like we would have been friends if we both went to school together. Look forward to seeing more of your collection.

Thanks heaps @charizard_Heaven_Malta

1by1collector thanks heaps for the kind words, yes miss the cheez tv days hey! hopefully we can meet up one day what area are you from?

UPDATE!!!

So time for an update, super excited as I got a few big cards I have been working towards getting the past few months. So here they are…

FAN CLUB CARD TRIO: I’m so glad I was able to get all 3 of these cards together reasonably quickly, I have always wanted them but they aren’t cheap cards!!! these 3 would def be in my top ten cards i own now, love the artworks and the release of these cards, the fact the are old school back cards too adds to their value, speaking of value they have skyrocketed recently i missed the boat a little on them but only see them going up more! I feel very lucky to have fond these two ungraded copies in such mint condition! unheard of these days i feel. The eevee will get a 9 due to off centering i think the porygon is a 10 in my books. I love the magikarp had to enter a bidding war on ebay for it but i got it in the end :blush:

2005 Championship Arena trophy card from the Autumn battle roads: I’m so glad to have this card in the collection as i got its partner while traveling in japan which is currently at psa. shame it got an 8 due to centering is quiet off.

Dance! Neo Imakuni CD promo: This is a funny looking card it came with a music CD in japanese naming all the Neo series pokemon its only a pop 24 card! I’ve been enjoying collecting the unusual japanese promo cards.

Pikachu Beams Jumbo: I know the beams promo cards are hard to find specially in mint condition so when i found this had to grab it love the artwork of pikachu in this card! :blush:

Complete PSA 10 JR Rally set: Got these a month ago was so happy to complete this set in PSA 10 was also the first completed registered set with PSA!!! Love the artworks and release of these promo cards!

How I store my sealed booster packs! I have each one in a Ultra pro tarrot sleeve and then i have lined the box with bubble wrap and have the packs laying sideways in each compartment. thoughts… any better suggestions?, which i could have these in a binder of some sort so i could flick through all the art works…

DIAMOND & PEARL BOOSTER PACK ARTWORKS COMPLETE: So stoked to have finished another series of booster pack artworks, getting closer and closer to the end goals of owning one of every booster pack artwork from the beginning :blush:

Thanks for checking out the update: Till next time…

5 Likes