The Shift Squad - New Member June 8!

How tf do you keep finding these

6 Likes

Facebook → Offering more money than anyone else interested to ensure I can get → Hating myself for once again, as with every other year of my life, spending all my money on Pokemon cards → Receive card in mail, stop hating self → Rinse and repeat

18 Likes

Well done. If you told me three years ago that the number of holo-shift cards was more than like, idk, 10 and that a grading company would authenticate them I wouldn’t have believed you. We are truly living in the golden era of collecting

2 Likes
1 Like

Bonus wholesome chat. This is the third time I’ve purchased a holo shift from someone who didn’t have much interest in PokĂ©mon but found in a collection and they are always thrilled at the value. I joke errors like this are pretty much the only time all those “your random base jungle fossil unlimited played condition holos in the attic could be worth thousands of dollars!” Clickbait articles can actually be true.

My first shift Chansey I purchased two years ago and the person was very grateful as he was saving up to move across states and told me how it helped him out. Of course
 I’m also supposed to be saving up money to move myself
 But oh well

12 Likes

Maybe if you buy enough of these you will gain the power to holo shift yourself and all your stuff across the country

7 Likes

Newly graded recruits!

12 Likes

these are all so awesome dude, thanks for sharing congrats!
As an error collector Ive recently been searching for holo shifts but haven’t found many! I did just buy an exodia holo shift since they’re much more common in yugioh I believe.

1 Like

Seeing those reminds me of a holo shift I had before I sold it
can’t remember exactly what card, but the shift was akin to that of the Starmie above. I believe it might’ve been a Neo Discovery Scizor that had been folded in half, or it might’ve been Japanese WotC. Either way, it was sold off in a bulk lot
whoopsie lol

1 Like

New recruit :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Didn’t even know that these kind of cards existed, so cool! And congrats on the great collection!

1 Like

Love the shift cards. How do you even find these cards? Do you look them up as error cards or just go through postings of cards and look?

Mostly on Facebook and Instagram!

that japanese clefable might be the coolest card I’ve ever seen. great stuff!

1 Like

The Shift Squad has a new recruit, courtesy of @jkanly!

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

15 Likes

Updated base set family photo!

13 Likes

That’s sick!

1 Like

While it may not be a holo shift in the same sense as these, a lot of the 25th jumbos have the holo part of the 25th logo inverted. Might be worth going for a master set of inverted jumbos!

1 Like

Awesome to see the set come together

1 Like

Always exciting to see updates to this thread. Hope that you someday manage to collect a complete Base holo shift set, that would be insane!

1 Like