The Lighter Side Of The Virus-Meme’s Welcom—Cure Added 3/23

Do I have this right? Is avoiding this flu as simple as these two easy steps?

YOU CANNOT CATCH THIS FLU IF:

1. Keep 6’ away from others
  2. Don’t touch you’re face

If you and your loved ones do these two simple things THEY WILL NOT GET SICK.

Unfortunately not that easy.

Any sneezing or water droplets of an infected person that lands on a surface you touch is putting you at risk. Best to either always wash your hands and dont touch your face.

4 Likes

But isn’t it true that if you don’t touch your face, that droplet you mentioned cant get in your system?

Depends what other holes you put your fingers in :wink:

You can also transfer it through the handling of food/cutlery.

Also GameStop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Similarly, many of other the greatest problems we see in this world are also easily preventable if you just follow one or two easy steps.

1. Depression - Don’t worry, be happy (thanks Bobby McFerrin)
  2. Poverty - Just stop being poor
  3. Homelessness - See 2, buy or rent a house
  4. Unemployment - See 2 and get a job
  5. Cancer - stop replicating cancerous cells, and instead only replicate healthy cells

Even the solution to global humanity’s problems are easy.

1. War - “Can’t we all just get along?”
  2. Hunger - Just eat some food

There are more, but let’s implement these quick and we will have a good start. I’ll get on the line with our honorable world leaders and tell them the great news.

I mean we are memeing, right?

6 Likes

The fallacy is strong with this one

Not memeing anymore I’ve thoroughly enjoyed the more social space and silence around where I live. It makes my shithole as peaceful as it was back when I was in Norway.

2 Likes

4 Likes

With this extra time on my hands I’ve been able to knock out certain things I’ve been holding off on. Just finished putting my go kart back together. Installed a new lil engine on it last summer. Can’t wait to speed off!

2 Likes

Cool meme

Grow up already

@theeucollector
Big brother is watching you everywhere. :grin:

2 Likes

I’d bet my life the petridish was labeled covid-19

Reminds me of a gif here in my country from the news. We have someone next to our prime minister when he’s doing a speech, who’s translating his words to sign language for the deaf and bad hearing people watching. Here is what she did recently:

Basically means: don’t hoard stores to stash up (or how we’ve Dutchman would call it: niet hamsteren (literally translated as ‘don’t go hamstering’ :wink: ). Sometimes it’s funny to watch the news just for the sign language tbh. And it’s also nice that they do it, for the deaf people watching. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

11 Likes

The shortest bear market in history followed by the biggest 3 day increase in history.

Let’s keep it up:)