The Great e4 Card $peculation Contest of 2023

i’m sending these 2 Clefairy that I got from Rusty to PSA. no doubt the mossdeep x TCA Gaming is in the top percentage of investments that money can buy. in fact, the most prominent E4 investor once speculated that PSA 7 Clefairy was the best value in the game.

anyways, you can have them for your auction when they come back. i estimate the proceeds will keep the site running for about 69 years.

2 Likes

12 Likes

I figure since u have a year u could find one of these raw for a couple hundos. This would be my recommendation. Even psa 10 has some sales sub 1000

2 Likes

As much as I think vintage has the best value, I feel like the stonkability-within-a-year options lie within modern. Probably Pikachu promos, and probably full art.

That said, one non full art option is Sapporo’s Pikachu. It will be 8 years old by then, has beautiful artwork/holo pattern, and is not an easy 10. Can be found for <$400 in PSA 10, maybe less at auction. It’s seems to have cooled slightly after a recent spike.

21 Likes

Just bought one of these recently (NM ungraded) and I agree. I still think a lot of pre-2020 stuff on the Japanese side is still undervalued, especially promos and similar.

2 Likes

This guy in a PSA 10 is my pick!
Seems to hover around $1000 at the moment

5 Likes

2 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

9 Likes

22 Likes

Not quite released yet, but will be by the time voting ends.

4 Likes

7 Likes

19 Likes

I know this card is way too old and too low-pop for most PokeStonkers, but I’m sure the old girl has life in her yet!

2 Likes

Lol see what you did there

2 Likes

Nidoking Base 1st PSA 9 sold for $710 a few days ago. I was watching it, but got busy doing other things and forgot all about it. :frowning: Seems like it could go for more over the next year or so.

2 Likes

Could you please enlighten me? :smiley: