The Charizard Collection (Best collection in Oz?) (UPDATED)

This thread was the gift that just kept on giving. I thought each scroll was my second to last but was pleasantly surprised when there was more (the lack of a scroll bar on tapatalk added to the suspense). Awesome collection and the photos did justice to each piece! I really liked the shiny charizard stand - it looks awesome with the card. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Wow man this collection is amazing! I love the topsun holo charizard ive been meaning to get one for a while. I think you are missing the corrected Blaine’s charizard unless i missed it? Not sure if it comes in both unl and 1st though.

1 Like

very nice charizard collection !!

1 Like

@e2d2 thanks so much mate really appreciate the kind words, i will be adding some more items soon to the ever growing set have tracked down two of the charizards i was missing just looking for one more :blush:

@woolsluk thanks heaps mate glad you liked it i agree the top sun cards are amazing. you are correct looking at buying one soon to finish the set off.

@charizard_Heaven_Malta thank you, you have a great collection too.

1 Like

**UPDATE!!!**So have a few more items to add, Big thank you to everyone’s comments, since posting this thread i have tracked down a few of the missing cards still need to buy the corrected blaines charizard which ill get soon, then it really is down to do i hunt a grey stamp down! not sure if i can justify the money on one! If anyone has a psa 6 or raw one and wants to sell let me know.

These are two cards I was missing from my set, an expedition reverse holo the numbers had me confused 40/165 and the UK print 1999-2000 type in bottom right corner I bought this card with the view of cracking it open and putting it in my binder but now im not sure if i should keep it in the case… thoughts?

Japanese Dragon Storm Charizard: Got a few of these during my travels in Japan, look forward to seeing what they do with the english versions coming out in the new dragon majestic series hoping for a full art.

A few extra pieces of Charizard memorabilia, love these art works!

Thanks for checkout the thread, Till next time…

5 Likes

WOW! Just found this thread, what a great collection!

@cutters ,
Hope to have a collection to rival yours someday. I can dream can’t I? :blush: Beautiful collection thanks for sharing.

Very impressive :stuck_out_tongue: gj