The 2nd best gold star - TIE BREAKER POLL

Ex Ruby and Sapphire through ex Firered Leafgreen don’t have any gold stars. They didn’t come out until Team Rocket Returns. Thats 6 goldstar free sets to choose from! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotta go for KFC here.

The Delta Species holofoil on Gold Stars feels like such a waste, so Zard (and Mew) can’t be at the top.

Latias is cool, but the artwork always felt like it should have a more vibrant colour scheme.

Umbreon (and Espeon) are so visually boring in English.

1 Like

So far we are pretty consistent with the results from the other poll

8 Likes

Really wish the Umbreon and Espeon english versions were holographic

2 Likes

good to know i don’t have to touch gold stars with one of my polls

2 Likes

Me too. Makes the cards seem kinda meh

1 Like

I meant to request on your last one to do a SWSH Trainer Gallery textured card list!

2 Likes

i plan on doing a character art poll including the double crisis EXs, along with the SM/SWSH SwSh CHR/CSRs eventually

2 Likes

I’m the weird guy who would want to vote raikou or regice, metagross is in the top places too

2 Likes

Of these I have voted for Latias. I’ve never liked the Charizard…the zoomed-out perspective make it looks small and the side-profile of the head makes it look like Charizard only has single horn. Massively overrated imo and I see it as a card that is only worth so much for what it is rather than having top-tier art.

Vaporeon or Suicune are the 2nd best for me.

Umbreon could have been up there but the ridiculous decision to make it and Espeon non-holo in the TCG isn one of the most mystifying things to have happened in Pokemon cards.

1 Like

This one is close 31-33% for torchic and Charizard!

E4 is torn

2 Likes

So, does this mean Suicune is the best Gold Star?
:smirk:

1 Like

Chicken nugget > lizard

1 Like

I thought it was widely agreed that Rayquaza :goldstar: is the best gold star?

1 Like

I’m partly kidding :laughing: Honestly, I think Suicune’s pose is the most appealing of non-serpent dragon Gold Stars. Just MHO. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I think the 2nd or 3rd best :goldstar: should be Mew…

2 Likes

One week in, probably won’t be getting many new votes. We’re at an exact tie 33% each for torchic and Charizard.

Now I will limit your choices again…
Who will take it

• Torchic
  • Charizard
0 voters
3 Likes

Looks like torchic wins #2

2 Likes

Pain