TealDawn's Collection

Hello, my name is Christian & I go by TealDawn. I’ve been collecting Pokémon cards since the beginning & these are some of my cards.

Espeon & Umbreon

Eeveelutions

!

Pikachu & Friends

Art Contest

Add images

Trophy

Add images

Other - to be cleaned up later

52 Likes

The one collection thread I’ve been eagerly awaiting. Love the presentation & separate categories for your cards. Great collection, Teal! Can’t wait to see what else you add.

3 Likes

Superb. The kind of collection that is inspiring and gets others out of a collecting slump.

2 Likes

24 Likes

Excellent collection! The effort you put into the backgrounds make me feel that you throughly enjoy every single card!

1 Like

Absolutely DISGUSTING collection. Phew. Also adore the presentation, it’s incredible, pure eye candy. So many great cards but I love that you showcased specific ones like Staryu/Starmie reverse deoxys—which are some of the finest cards in pokemon, certainly among the best reverses ever made.

Thanks for sharing! It’s omega awesome!

6 Likes

Big fan of your collection and your presentation already on discord and really have to say that you have a phenomenal collection. It is a collection of envy and also inspiration. You have cards that are truly once in a lifetime acquisitions. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers!

3 Likes

@renard @1by1collector @rtas @zork @brendantheclayboy @mrbubbles

Thank you all for your kind words! This community is awesome :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So great to see you start a collection thread teal! Your collction is so well curated and photographed :slight_smile: excited to see how it continues to grow.

3 Likes

What an amazing collection, Iv’e admired it on discord (a few times) and I still have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Just insane. As others have said, the presentation is excellent. I love the way you edit the slabs to be transparent, really helps emphasize the art and vibe of the cards. Well done!

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. We have similar tastes in cards!

3 Likes

9 Likes

This collection is gorgeous - I echo what others have said about the presentation. Do you have any favorites amongst what you showed so far?

3 Likes

I personally love AA Pikachu Rhivern, 2009 6th Grade Arceus, Umbreon from Skyridge, and Butterfree from legendary collection.

The 1st ed charizard has a lot of sentimental value to me also as I pulled it myself as a kid.

8 Likes

Wow!! Major props for keeping it in mint condition for all those years, thats impressive.

2 Likes

This is incredible. The presentation is fantastic and you have excellent taste in cards. Did you make these backgrounds yourself?

2 Likes

I’m jelly. What’s your next goal or do you have a grail you’ve been chasing?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’m not artistic enough to make them myself. Most of them I found on sites like zerochan.

1 Like

AA Farmer Pikachu Gogotake is my grail chase

10 Likes

Taking Off Sunglasses Shades Sticker – Taking Off Sunglasses Shades Mad – discover and share GIFs

4 Likes