TCG product packaged with dice and/or sleeves?

Hello everyone! I am on a quest to collect one of each sealed dice and sleeves set that comes in the elite trainer boxes. While collecting I noticed that some of the league battle decks come with sealed dice and that some of the trainer kits come with sleeves and whatnot. Does anyone know of where I can find every tcg product that came packaged with dice and sleeves? Thanks in advance for any help!

Out of memory 2 random products that I know that included dice and sleeves:

XY Premium Collection

Trainer Toolkit

1 Like

@poketrade, Those were some of the initial dice that sparked my interest. So far I have found:

XY premium Collection
Trainers Toolkit
SWSH Ultra Premium Collection
Reshiram Vs Charizard League Battle Deck
Pikachu Vs Zekrom League Battle Deck

The Pokemon Zacian and Zamazenta Ultra Premium Collection Box Set I just got had its own special dice and sleeves. Not sure if that is different than the swsh ultra you mentioned

2 Likes

There were special dice sets released at the last two World’s

1 Like

Not sure if you’re only after the English releases, but the Japanese Master Collection (with the 400/SM-P and 401/SM-P promos) contains some metal dice.

Greetz,
Quuador

When i was collecting coins the bulbapedia merchadise pages were helpful. If you havent Im sure there is mention of dice with most product if you searched each page on keyword:
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Original_TCG_Series_merchandise

1 Like