Suggestions for the "God Binder"

So I have the named “god binder” with a complete 1st ed base-fossil set, all the preleases, and all the wotc secret rares (in that order). I decided to throw in a gold star set after that, making up what I consider to be my all time favorites/ the cards that would be last to go if I decided to start selling some. At the end of the binder I have 7 blank 9 pocket pages that I’m having trouble filling! 63 cards in total to work with, what would you fill it with?!

I can find anything that I love as much as the cards in there now. At least none of the same caliber. Just curious if others have a big binder like this! Would love some ideas!

Storm siege ?

7 Likes

Add in team rocket or gym sets or just the Holo’s from them whatever you want to do. But it follows your pattern. Base-fossil next set is team rocket :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No rarity holos
Japanese promos

2 Likes

Slowpoke Fossil 1st.

3 Likes

I’d go with WOTC Black Star Promos. But if you want to keep the value standard higher, why not chase some rare variants of the first three sets: Base Shadowless or 4th Print, Jungle No symbol Holos, Fossil 1999-2000, Trainer Deck A & B.

1 Like

I mean you can’t stop at Fossil, can you? Just try to collect more WOTC holos, that’s what I would do.

1 Like

Since some of the best wotc sets are still missing in your binder, I´d go for those :wink:)

1 Like

Why not include a full reverse holo Legendary Collection set?

1 Like

Just add an 3rd print fossil set + normal holos for giggles. you’ll have 1 spot left

Can’t skip neo sets but then again there is quite a few other sets that come before it

You could do 1 of each of the worlds promos.

1 Like

Prerelease Raichu

Thats an awesome Binder to have ! I have something similiar, although I dont have the most expensive version of every card. (No 1st Base just shadowles)

What I have in mine is a double page with japanese Promos e.g. complete Cosplay Pikachu Set.

Im also a big fan of the Topps Chrome Set. Trying to complete this set with Tekno or Sparkle cards is nigh impossible and will keep you occupied for years.

Do you have a favorite card? You could also go for full pages of duplicates of your favorite cards which is also quite pleasing to look at.

zenmarket.jp/en/auction.aspx?itemCode=f421206338

1 Like

Daisuki and masaki

Can’t have a god binder without arceus

1 Like

play promos, snap cards, natta wake, tropical winds…

The Southern Islands set, but put three of them back to back.:blush: