Stupid Questions

Was this with GSP?I remember i got charged 40aud for 3 fossil blisters, but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:.

US postage system aka massive drug running front.
Package sent from US to me recently. North Carolina > Florida > Honolulu > Kentucky > Honolulu > China > Sydney > Florida > Australia?

3 Likes

All you have to do is figure what you want to pay total for an item then simply add the sellers total plus shipping. If it’s more than you want to pay then pass. Don’t waste yours or the sellers time trying to change his prices.

Eh kind of unfair to expect the seller to change his price due to your location. I know I wouldn’t unless it was a pretty obscure item.

Might help to put some context as to how big the item was.

Like if this was a single card, that’s ridiculous.

1 Like

It was a sealed base set Japanese deck. In my opinion a small package to send but I don’t really know how much something like that would cost to send.

Could always try middle man.

I have one hot off the presses that takes the cake.

Someone purchased a PSA 10 card from me, received it, and asked why only one card arrived. They said there should be 10 cards. They thought “PSA 10 Gem Mint” meant they receive 10 cards. Don’t worry, they opened a claim and are returning it for a full refund.

9 Likes

I hope this pic summarizes my expression lol.

5 Likes

I can’t believe it was Logan’s dad the whole time.

Damn Scott… you clearly screwed the guy over. You probably didn’t even send the gems or the mints that you specified in your title either. Poor guy just wanted some fresh breath, a little bling and 10 Pokemon cards to boot like you clearly advertised.

4 Likes

PSA 10 Gem Mint = Public Service Announcement: 10 Gem Mint ______________

I’m going to side with the buyer and ask, WHERE ARE THE OTHER 9 CARDS!

2 Likes

Did you send them a sign?

2 Likes

Has anyone ever gotten the famous “Where’s my tracking info?” for orders described as not being shipped First Class is it’s under X amount? I’ve gotten this so many times, its funny how people “think” a $1.50 card will come with tracking included. xD

1 Like

Im gonna be very fair and visual on this one, i had to RUN to the toilet because i almost shat my pants from laughter :laughing:

Soooo funny. Classic.

gosh, i have quite alot of questions often. I still remember the worst excuse for a case i had which i think is the most stupid, not sure if someone will beat it…

Somebody opened an ebay return / money back case against my account because one card’s photo had a “shadow” from my camera on it.

yes, ebay reimburses shadow’s on cards…

customer said something about: ‘There was a shadow on your card… i thought this was a rare misprint or error, you lied to me, i want money back or i will report you.’

I didn’t even say it was an error in the listing, customer still got a % money returned just so they can shut up and not neg me. it was a cheap card from 99 cents…

sigh, i have so many other stories i’m sure, just can’t think of them all now.

Look you have to low ball people it will make them happy :sunglasses: with great powerb comes great responsibility… Remember that Pete. Remember DAT.

You know what’s really cool.

When you go after something and the other person who wants the card inflates the card your going for when they can’t pay that much. It’s really awesome. Then you can’t buy the card. Win win for everyone.

ive offer at 25% the buy it out price as thats whats i thought the item was worth e.g he had the 1st edition Italian charizard psa 9 up for 1250 and i offered $300 for it as thats what i thought it was worth he then sent counter offer for 10 dollars less last month he put it up for auction and it sold for $250 something lol but manage to get one for $315 in the end :blush:

blocked.