Storing PSA graded cards

Sorry if this has been posted before, but looking to see how you guys usually store your PSA graded cards? Do you use a display, a simple box, a drawer, etc?

Ebay options Most popular is the box here but I noticed their price has doubled since the last time I looked.

BCW cardboard boxes (other sizes available on website)
Previous threads:

link

link

For future reference you can use the “Search” button above and dig up old threads using the tools provided.
Welcome to E4!

4 Likes

Thank you Elf! When I searched I only saw the UK thread so appreciate you linking an additional one. Going to search through those eBay options right now

I bought the link that elf posted from eBay. But I think I only paid like $65 maximum including shipping, maybe a little less

It’s a solid box to store my cards

Yeah on the liongoods site it’s only $48 but sold out so looks like the eBay seller is taking huge advantage of the situation

Noticed that too. Any idea why?

i use flight cases similar to pelican cases but 1/10th of the price. They arnt going anywhere so im not gonna pay that premium.

As with everything else I’d imagine supply and demand.

If you are interested in buying some shoot them a message and I’m sure they’d be able to let you know if this is a new pricing or just a temporary pricing due to them being short on inventory. Also with items like this usually you can get decent quantity discounts as shipping is the largest expense.

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/CERTIFIED-Waterproof-Graded-Card-Storage-Box-Display-Case-PSA-BVG-10-Pelican/232233713212

How about this one? I remember some people saying it was really good and saved it in my watch list.

1 Like