Spanish EX Ruby and Sapphire

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently gotten into the hobby more and decided to spend some money on Spanish EX Ruby and Sapphire packs from a seller with lots of positive feedback. Not really thinking of making a profit off of the packs, but more so for the nostalgic feeling as I played the game loads during the time of release.

I happened to pull a MewTwo EX Holo from one of the last packs but can’t help but wonder how much the language will effect the price.
I’ve looked almost everywhere I can think of, but can’t seem to find anything to help with the pricing of this card in Spanish. The majority of sales seem to be in English, which makes sense, but if anyone could give me a hand then I’d greatly appreciate it.
The card is in mint condition and was very carefully sleeved and placed in a toploader immediately after it was opened from the pack.

I plan on sending cards in for grading soon but would like to get a rough estimate before doing so.

Thanks!

The card in question: www.pokemonprice.com/CardDetails/69ed30d5-ee64-47e6-aade-f95bcfa3b05e/mewtwo-ex-holo

What was the price of the packs compared to the English counterpart?

I paid roughly $70 usd for 10 packs.

After looking through the sold items section on ebay, it seems the English packs are going for roughly $100-200 usd per pack. (I could be wrong)
English packs contain 9 cards whereas the Spanish packs only contained 5.

1 Like

Hey @pokemonargentina any idea?

You’re gonna have to grade the mewtwo with CGC. As for the price, Spanish packs are $7-15 so don’t expect too much value. I’d be surprised if it sold for over $50 tbh

Cool, thanks for the heads up!

PSA Wont grade it.

CGC will.

I’d estimate a PSA10 Mewtwo Ex from Ruby Sapphire to be worth at least $100. I’d give you $100 if its a 10 and im sure there’s people willing to pay more.

2 Likes

It’s just crazy how cheap these packs are.

Ex Ruby and Sapphire isn’t the most popular set but to get any language 2003 prior sealed product sets cheaper then some 2019 product is crazy!

2 Likes