Slowking PSA 10

Price check on this gem?

17 Likes

It’s pop 4, so whatever someone is willing to pay for it. I think @thecharizardauthorty EDIT: @gemmintpokemon recently traded a bunch of cards for one, so maybe you could try and find that video, and see what the prices of all those cards add up to.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

@gemmintpokemon What are the chances

2 Likes

Check your inbox

lol the power of e4

Gem Mint Pokemon paid an inch-thick stack of hundreds for one, so if I had to estimate what he paid, it’s north of 10K, possibly north of 20K.

2 Likes

Congrats dude. A 5 cert PSA 10 on this card!

1 Like

Wow, cool card! You’ll definitely be pleased with the price you get haha.

I dont have this one myself yet. Congrats on that!

1 Like

Woops, I’m an idiot. Zach was the one who recently traded for one. Thanks for the correction… :sweat_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks. Patience is key on the low pop cards. My guess is @thecharizardauthorty would be the best buyer in this scenario. Low pop Feraligatr was sitting on ebay for $5k, so I’d say do a deal before another is graded.

Low pop cards can go both ways. You’re either betting on sustained demand or the pop to stay flat. Generally pops only go up and demand trauches out in price buckets. So much more to consider, however I think Rusty is the right buyer who will give you a fair deal (if he’s interested)

Good luck!

11 Likes

Insane card :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: congrats on the grade

J
F
C

Another has emerged. This is one of the most notoriously hard to grade cards from this era.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what did PSA value it at? Did you get upcharged?
Congrats on the grade!

3 Likes

I would pay at least 10k on this card if you are selling.

1 Like

@nonsensical, Posts in threads with a last post of over two months ago are against the rules. This is your second post in an outdated thread, please read the rules here before posting further: www.elitefourum.com/t/the-rules-read-here-first/14022/1