Simping doesn't come easy (kirisAki binder collection)

Every KirisAki card currently released in Japanese, other than Grookey (never released in Japanese).

45 Likes

you’re an absolute unit

2 Likes

Fantastic collection! I didn’t KirisAki got started at the end of BW.

1 Like

:succ:

10 Likes

Legit!

1 Like

Over 5 JPEG files over 30MB+ each. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Trying to look at some cards, not download the latest version of Windows. Maybe next time.

1 Like

Sorry that you have Florida internet

15 Likes

Beautiful collection. I hadn’t realized she had been creating artwork for the tcg since the black and white era. Her full art supporters are almost as good as Naoki Saito’s :wink:

2 Likes

@howleatthemoon, thank you! And yes i agree, but some of Saito’s cards are way over budget for a LCC collector like myself.

@pokenastic, i rescanned the cards so they will look better and have a smaller file size :blush:

I also added the cards of her’s that were released in Fusion Arts, only two :slightly_frowning_face:

I have the 25th cards stuck in EMS hell atm. Will update thread when they come!

3 Likes

25th Anniversary update. Out of the 28 cards in the set, she drew 5. Pretty happy that she got to draw a Pikachu for the Pikachu V-UNION card. (:

Pretty excited on what she has in store for VMAX Climax considering she drew the box artwork for the set. (:

4 Likes

Kiris aki sucks

Kirisaki is great

1 Like

Small update, recent acquired the Japanese print of Acerola

https://instagram.com/p/CWHgBPprHQE

6 Likes

Shouldn’t have passed at $200 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is the biggest “small” update ever. Congrats, this is one of my favorite cards in the modern TCG. :partying_face:

Cool collection but why isnt this in collection additions?

It’s so good that it’s worthy of general

1 Like

I feel your pain man… I’m still passing up on it and the battle day Lillie and will be for generations I bet… but I also feel your excitement to finally get the real deal! Sweet update!

Mans here is the true definition of a simp *salutes*

1 Like

Really cool collection!

1 Like