ShyGuy's Collection

Hey everyone, just wanted to share a pretty cool update to my collection. :blush:

I have been keeping my eye out for this card for quite a while, so it was pretty exciting when one finally showed up on Yahoo Japan. It is actually one of the last trophy cards I plan to add to my collection, the only other being the Kangaskhan trophy card (if I can ever find one for a reasonable price). It is also the last card I needed to fill out my trophy page. :blush:

33 Likes

Casual Master’s Keys and other trophies in a binder, no big deal.

8 Likes

My jaw dropped when I saw your cards. I was not expecting that. You’ve got one impressive collection. You’re definitely not shy about showing us your collection.
:wink:

I really like the mew in the bottom row :stuck_out_tongue:

Are those three cards in the middle row supposed to be medals?
Never seen them before.

Thanks @miraclegro @eztrella!

Hi @mewalmighty, yeah I particularly like the artwork on that Victory Orb Mew. :blush: And those three cards in the middle are the Wonder Platinum, Miracle Diamond, and Mysterious Pearl.

thanks for the update @shyguy some very nice stuff you are obtaining.

1 Like

Was this the one that recently popped up on yahoo.jp from the seller who had other trophies/prizes listed? Oo

The Wonder Platinum and Master’s Key are both A+ imho!

Great collection!

@festa - Yeah, this is the same one that popped up a few weeks ago. That seller seemed to have quite a few rare trophy cards for sale, and in their original cases too.

2 Likes

There weren’t an issues with the seller, a smooth transaction?

Yep, everything went smoothly. I used a middleman service though, so I didn’t actually deal with the seller directly.

1 Like

Ive never used Yahoo Japan. I should look into it. Congrats on the find!

6 Likes

Great collection! Nice buy on the 2007 Champion‘s League card. There‘s only 24 copies in exisistence and the one on YJ was the only one in 4 years to appear. Just sad I‘m not the only one owning it on e4 anymore (just kidsing :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

Casually dropping grenades and fire whenever he posts. Have to love it, amazing stuff man! Congratulations on keeping this impressive collection ongoing!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

My trophy card collection is likely finished for the foreseeable future, but I still look forward to sharing some other interesting cards :blush:

5 Likes

Just recently picked up a matchprint Hoppip to go along with my E3 Japanese back Hoppip and hole-punched Hoppip. I really enjoy seeing the subtle differences between such similar cards. :blush:

15 Likes

when did this guy happen haha.

Awesome collection man.

can I buy all ya cards?

1 Like

Wow…
I also did not expect to see such cards when I opened your topic!
Congratulations :blush:

1 Like

Hahaha… I think I just worked out who you aRe shyguy hahahahaha