Shuckle collecting guide by ZaneAT (TCG, bootlegs, stickers, pogs, merch and more)

Here are the Keiko Fukuyama postcards that I have with Shuckle in them (in the top left, there’s a little Shuckle doll in the window to the left of Meowth). If you like the art, you can see more of their postcards here). According to the E4 thread, the postcards were distributed in 2000. I can’t find an obvious company that produced the postcards on the back, so maybe it was just Nintendo?

I’ll also take some time to look through some things that were likely produced for all Gen II pokemon. These Meiji coins, for example—which may have a silver and gold variant. I haven’t found a picture of a Shuckle coin yet, but there is a space for him in the Johto folder, so he definitely has at least one. Not sure what year these were produced, but that information might be able to be found somewhere on the internet.

I wanted to try to dig out some more Shuckle stuff, but it looks like Mercari Japan is down for the moment… (and I was in the middle of buying things too…)

I’ll probably revisit the thread if I find more items!

6 Likes