Show Me Your Favorite Binder Page!

My binders have just become a place for me to put cards that I like for any reason at all, regardless of price, rarity, set, etc. Sometimes I organize the cards, but sometimes I enjoy the variety of having cards that don’t “belong together,” together. I think it makes flipping through the binder more interesting.

Show me one of your favorite binder pages!

Here’s one of my favorites:

37 Likes

I don’t have any pics on my phone but as a huge fan of “page personality” and “ordergami” I am really looking forward to this topic. I can’t wait to see what people post.

3 Likes

I always stop on my southern islands page

37 Likes

so cursed

6 Likes

Potential to be an all time great E4 thread right here!

Here’s my best of XY page -

And another binder goal i’m close to finishing here -

20 Likes

This thread is perfect!

For now, will share one of my connecting rainbows pages from my Rainbow collection:

IMG_4062 Small

16 Likes

This is the thread I didn’t know I needed until I saw it appear. Great idea!

15 Likes

My Bees Knees

16 Likes

This is cool ig (only look at the shinings and yes I do have the missing ones in the mail)

13 Likes

For me I love all the alts and collect them all, but if we are narrowing it down then it would be this

Additional like the gold stadiums quite a bit as well

22 Likes

My OG Childhood collection, I used to roll with these in my pocket :sparkling_heart:

20 Likes

33 Likes

22 Likes

here is my Favorite Binder Page I call it “My favorites illustrated by my Favorite” :sweat_smile: these are my Top 12 favorite Pokemon but here they are also illustrated by my favorite illustrator Atsuko Nishida. I had to do this page once I notice Nishida had illustrated all 12.

21 Likes

Most of my vintage is in slab form, so collecting alt arts in binder form has been such a fun experience to really be able to have something to flip through and enjoy more regularly. I’m in the process of reorganizing my binders now, but this has been my favorite:

16 Likes

So Many to choose from. I’ll go with this one for now!

23 Likes

Binder collections are the best :slight_smile:

31 Likes
2 Likes

i really need to do this with the stadiums. they are so beautiful

2 Likes

An older card I like and a modern card I like :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes