Shiny V Marnie FA World Collection [ENGLISH UPDATE ]

I was recently inspired by @quuador 's Pikachu collection in every language. I will be storing them in the special Marnie binder I got from Pokemon Center Japan recently.

Cards acquired so far:

25 Likes

Japanese print acquired.

12 Likes

Something to keep in mind:

Thailand and Korea are about to release Shiny Star V this month too. Shiny Star V in Korean is 66% more expensive than previous Korean (high class pack) boxes so be sure to grab Marnie quickly if you want it for a good price.

Hope you have the proper contacts if Marnie SR is in the Thai set :wink:

5 Likes

Off topic, but do you possibly know the release dates of the Amazing Volt Tackle / Vivid Voltage set in Thai and Indonesian? I haven’t seen anything of it yet. Not too surprising for Indonesian, since they’re usually 1.5-2 months behind. But Thai usually isn’t too far behind Chinese based on SM release dates.

Greetz,
Quuador

They are being combined into one set along with Shiny V

https://twitter.com/PokeGuardian/status/1335894118325755905

1 Like

Ah ok, they still have their own custom sets. Makes sense. Thanks for the info! :blush: And good luck with the Marnie chase.

And I can’t read Thai, but I assume that 25 means it’ll release on Christmas day?

Greetz,
Quuador

Yup Dec 25 release, set list will be live Dec 11

1 Like

Chinese print acquired. Big shout out to Mega Evolution Guru on Instagram for the card!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see the binder filled up. Good luck! Marnie is the best.

2 Likes

Korean print acquired.

This one was very hard to find as the Korean print for Shining Fates was more expensive than past sets, which lead me to believe not many people were opening the product due to the cost.

8 Likes

Is there any place to buy a box of the vv shiny star v cross set? I couldnt find any online but would be a fun box to open.

Thai print acquired, this one was hard and expensive to acquire, paid $420 USD for it. Was scared if i passed on it i wouldn’t get a second chance to purchase it. Big shout out to @quuador and @seafoamarticuno for the help in getting the print!

1 Like

Probably gonna be a promo in international release along side Sig Marnie

2 Likes

Indonesian Marnie acquired, paid way too much.

5 Likes

proud of you bb

:YuzuMeiKissA1::YuzuMeiKissA2:

2 Likes

That’s the closest to English we got so far

Ahhh can the English version just release now…

1 Like

As a huge fan of full art Supporters I really enjoy seeing your Marnie collection in all of the different languages. How many more do you need to finish the set? Will you be doing this with the full art and secret rare versions from Sword and Shield as well?

1 Like

I currently have every print currently released. I am waiting for the international versions to release. And i will be only doing the Shiny V art as this has alone has been quite the challenge to do.

That’s awesome!! You should have the English one over the Summer. Are you going to get any of them graded or is raw good enough?