Sher's PSA 10 collection

Im looking mostly at ex era to xy era stuff but not sure what lane to fall into just yet, but i want to go big or go home as they say

1 Like

Well I’m looking forward to hearing about it and watching you pull it off :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You da man!

1 Like

X

9 Likes

X

12 Likes

Just wanted to pop in and say that Salamence is so cool. I always had a Salamence on my team in Sapphire. Both Salamence and Flygon felt like wonderful replacements for my precious Dragonite.

Also, awesome collection updates!

2 Likes

Hey @Dyl cheers man! Hard not to consider salamence or flygon for gen 3 teams!

1 Like

So many nice gems in this thread especially some low pop ones :eyes: very nice!

2 Likes

I’m way late to this thread somehow. Absolutely amazing collection, congratulations!

1 Like

@tyranitardaddy @codytcas

Thanks fellas, much appreciated

2 Likes

Got this off troy from e4 :wink: :fire::trophy:

Absolutely blessed to have this

13 Likes

X

11 Likes

do you have the ex dragon one? I am a big fan of that card. It would be cool to see a reverse 10 of it

Hey, there is 2 ex dragon sals, so I’m not sure which ones you mean but i dont have both, missed some good opportunities to get both reverses recently in psa 10 though :frowning:

Boom

11 Likes

Ok guys, update time. The chase for 100 percent salamence completion is currently off.

At the moment I am just collecting multiples of my favourite psa 10 salamences so that I can chase a collection goal with more variety, while still showing salamence a lot of love.

I’m looking to finish the frame shown with all variations of salamence ex - I’m missing 3 of the 9.
I will also pick up a small 3 card frame for all variations of salamence lv x - missing just the unlimited copy.

For all my other favourite sals, bagons, shelgons, mega sals and future roaring moons I will find a way to display them nicely. Who knows maybe someday I will redo the hunt for 100 percent completion on the registry when all of the ex, lv x and others have been collected.

I’ve been daydreaming lately about completing a really big lifetime goal. At the moment I’m think it will revolve around lv x, ex and gold stars. I’ll announce it fully at a later date.

7 Likes

Time for an update :slight_smile:

I think these two are my only new slab additions since last update. I have bought quite a few things for my binder too.
I’m trying to collect in all languages all, bagon, shelgon, salamence, mega salamence and roaring moon cards. Quite a big goal.
The legend that is @Tapp is compiling a spreadsheet for me for this goal right now. A long way to go on it.

The addition of unlimited lv x means this frame is complete :goat:
Fingers crossed I can get the remaining 3 ex in the short term.

1st ed dragon frontiers is my biggest graded challenge remaining.

I found this copy :

Im going to send it and the creatures energy (and a couple others) on to psa at a quick turnaround tier and pray for 10s

Thats all for now. Cheers dudes

8 Likes

Psa returns, didn’t get too many salamences from this one but some nice ones indeed.

The unlimited ex and lv x collection so far :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Sending off a really nice sub soon, heres a ex and lv x collection update. Heres hoping for some 10s from the cardsaver cards. They all look like they have at least a chance

11 Likes

Finished off the english side of ex and lv x goal with a purchase of both ex deoxys and ex dragon frontiers salamence. Love them. 1 remains

(If anyone can help me get the last card i would be forever grateful, not overly confident in my copies)

6 Likes