Seviper TCG related questions

Maybe I’m just dumb, but I decided to have a second collection next to my Pikachu collection. I’ve been thinking about this for quite a while, and didn’t want to start it for a long time due to the Pikachu and TwistyPuzzle collections already taking up quite a bit of money. But, Seviper is my favorite Pokémon, and I’d love to have a Seviper collection as well. And at least it’s a lot smaller than a Pikachu collection. :wink:

I’ve made a list similar to my Pikachu checklist, and have already 60+ out of the 95 I now know to exist incoming. I currently only used Bulbapedia as source for this checklist. But, since there are so many more Pikachu Cards than present on Bulbapedia, I was wondering if there are any special/promo releases for Seviper not mentioned on Bulbapedia as well? Did I miss any Seviper besides the 95 in the Excel?

And there are no different codes for rares and holofoil rares for the EX sets, right? Only for Commons and Uncommons?

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes

RIP wallet. Good luck though! xD

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Double Crisis set has been released in Germany/Italian? I know it has been released in English, French and Japanese, but I can’t seem to find any proof for other languages.
If it isn’t released in German I’m kinda surprised, since they skip barely any sets… :confounded:

Greetz,
Quuador

Talked to my German contact. It was not released in German. He is also fairly certain it was not released in Italian but I would hold that opinion with less authority than the German release statement.

Thanks for finding out! I did find out it is also released in Korean, so I’ve removed the German ones and added the Korean non-Holo. :blush: Korea never has Reverse Holos, right? (At least, I’ve never seen any.)

Greetz,
Quuador

I believe you are correct.

Are there any TCG cards featuring Seviper in their artwork? Apart from Seviper cards themselves of course.

The only one I know about is the Double Crisis 6/34 Team Aqua’s Kyogre EX:

Greetz,
Quuador

There should be a whole bunch of cards that feature Seviper in them, specifically Zangoose cards.

1 Like

Well, originally I thought so too, but I’ve looked at all Zangoose artworks on Bulbapedia and none has a Seviper in its artwork. I think this Seviper card is the only one featuring both Seviper and Zangoose (unless there is also a Trainer card featuring both):

Greetz,
Quuador

Is it normal that the Seviper from the Great Encounters set is Uncommon in English and German, but Common in French and Spanish (I don’t have the Italian or Japanese yet to check those). You see differences in rarity between Japanese and other languages pretty often, but I’ve never seen rarity differences between English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish… :S

Greetz,
Quuador