Sealed pack damage?

Hey hey,

So I purchased a sealed pack a while back and opened it today in hopes to send some off to be graded. But every card had this weird marking type thing on it and only on the back (To the left of the centre of the pokeball). Has anyone seen something like this before? Would I be right in saying PSA would obviously mark this card down a couple of grades?

Cheers

That sucks that happened man. I would guarantee psa would knock down for that. Sometimes cards have some funky business going on on them straight from packs haha, makes you wonder what happened and how it was caused. Look at this full art pidgeot from xy evolutions I pulled, this is fresh from the pack, the condition it came from from the factory. It’s got these two bulgeish type divit-like rises that run the length of the card vertically. It’s like the card has two parallel running drainage ditches haha. And around the edge of the back of it, its got the indented texture that the front is supposed to have.

Is it text or just random indents?

I think its feint indents. It was a sealed pack of 10 pre-release cards and was on the back of each one