Sealed GBC Crystal Video Game

Does anyone know the current value of the Game Boy Color game in mint condition?

I’d like to buy one.

looks like you can buy one for $2k on ebay

1 Like

That seems CRAZY high

1 Like

I’ve been looking for this in Mint for a while. I passed on one for $1k 1-2 years ago and I honestly kind of regret it. I’d put it in that range though.

1 Like

CIB copies go for consistently 150+ even if really beat up. I’m pretty sure it’s the most expensive of all the original games, so I’m guessing it will be this way with a sealed copy.

2 Likes

My shipping location had to be set to United States for the listing to appear.

The tear and crease are not too bad, but the deformed shape and sticker residue are too much.

Considering this, I’m willing to pay 1,500+ USD.

More expensive then red??

I have one with packaging but not sealed.
Was the game I played the most :blush:.
Good luck finding one.
Crazy how much these are worth sealed!

1 Like

CIB, absolutely. Sealed? Probably but I’m not sure.

Yeah. You’re right about CIB. Sealed Red are worth more though.

Sent you a message about a lead on a sealed copy.

2 Likes

Hey! Didn’t wanna make a new thread, as this one seemed somewhat relevant even though it’s a bit old. Did you have any success with finding a copy of crystal? I’ve been looking for GB/GBA era sealed Pokemon games, but either I’m terrible at finding stuff or eBay prices have spiked a lot in the past couple weeks.

1 Like

I did manage to find one, but eventually didn’t buy it. @thecardguyz was in contact with the owner, but I don’t know the outcome.

I ended up purchasing after further negotiations.

7 Likes

That is hot af!

3 Likes

Great find! I’m jealous haha. What are your thoughts on it being graded? I’m not sure how I feel about graded games yet.

Definitely prefer graded for the security of the game and to know how it might compare to others out there. I also love the display look of the WATA cases with all of the information on the game and have the comfort of knowing its legitimate. Will make a sale of the game much easier if I ever decide I need to part with it.

2 Likes

It really is.

For me, I prefer ungraded, which is why I ultimately didn’t buy it. But I’m happy for thecardguyz.

They look better ungraded but graded security is much better and sealed videogames are hitting huge prices. I was talking to another collector about other prospects in the videogame world. Right now long box PS1 sealed games are going that direction.