Sealed Fossil 1st Edition Booster Box Case on Goldin

You don’t see this come to auction every day…

Starts 5/12/2023

$10,000 Minimum Bid

https://goldin.co/item/1999-pokemon-fossil-booster-1st-edition-wizards-of-the-coast-factory-sav9rc

5 Likes

Cobra Commander Gi Joe GIF - Cobra Commander Gi Joe Plush - Discover & Share GIFs

Cheers!

6 Likes

Very cool. Saw this for sale on FB a couple months ago, seller was asking $75k obo. Could be a different one but sunfading on label and markings look the same to me.

1 Like

I remember seeing a sealed 1st edition base authenticated case. Touching an unauthenticated case appeals even less lol. Not for me ever.

1 Like

20 Likes

dang I would have guessed a case would have a bit more of a premium over 6 boxes, seems almost reasonable

1 Like

I think it’s less due to the inherent risk of getting gijoed.

1 Like

I remember during peak 2020 hype D&A were trying to offload one for $90k if I recall

1 Like

Logan really did scare people. You gotta remember Logan is one of the single worst sources of pokemon info

2 Likes

I saw that post, too, and the seller actually ended up breaking the case because he couldn’t find a buyer. So this a different one! I’d be surprised if this ends at a premium over 6x sealed boxes.

1 Like

I actually saw two posts, one guy was selling two of them, and the second guy was just selling one. Regardless, I’m interested to see where this ends!

1 Like

Logan seems ok. Its all the shady that went on which got highlighted that’s the worst bit.

I really dont want to get into this but i have to know; what about logan could possibly make you think he is ok?

I honestly cant think of a single trustworthy/honest thing he has ever done. Except for that time he kept saying he made a severe lapse in judgement. So honest

2 Likes

Ok as in there’s plenty worse than Logan Paul out there. Simply means I don’t think bad of him he’s so so.

I trust @KingPokemon

Even if he is not the same person who laughed at the dead body years ago…

He is, as of this month, the same person who scammed 1.3 million from fans in cryptozoo, promised to refund and then did not do that. despite prime making 40x that in a month.

Just seems like a low bar for a decent person rating imo

Ok ok I’m a huge huge fan the biggest there is you got me. :slight_smile:

I just wanted to know why you said he was ok, and all you said was he could be worse. Then said gary trusts him, thats not really reason for him to be ok. Obviously people still like him, so there must be reasons but i just cant see them

Edit I’m in love with wolverine

1 Like

Imagine if Wotc had put Pokemon art on the cases instead of just brown lunch. :chart_with_upwards_trend: :dollar:

3 Likes

Yeah that would take the sting out of it a bit if the boxes inside were tampered with at least you would still have a nice box. :slight_smile:

1 Like