Scams don’t always run rampant in Pokémon.

As a victim of this case here

TLDR;

www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/mitchell-mechanic-thieved-105-000-from-three-victims-six-more-suffered-losses-charges-say

I just can’t understand why people do this type of thing.

Between both hobbies, Things like this, and Pokémon resealing/scamming, etc are just very disheartening in both hobbies.

I personally lost my garage with all my NOS Nissan/Nismo parts and car in a fire just a month (11/14) after I received my junk engine back, (After spending $9000 to rebuild it and ultimately getting scammed.)

Still trying to stay positive in everything! If you’d like to see photos of the car before and after the fire my IG is @first_Stop_Pokeshop

I currently have plans for a bigger, better garage this spring, along with rebuilding my car as much as I can.

(Please do not ask any insurance questions, etc. long story short is that I wasn’t covered on my garage due to the electrical being out of code, (1839 building/1940’s wiring, House has been updated and is covered though) I have just moved on and chalked everything up to a loss.)

Don’t mind me at all! Just ranting! But also using this as an opportunity for any of my Gearheads to stay away from the individual mentioned in the video.