Satoshi Taijari Autographs- collectables do they exist?

Hi everyone

I’m fairly new here but been a collector up till e series left and came back a few years ago.

I have seen items from almost everyone involved with Pokemon from artists like Sugimori to the president of the pokemon company. Yet never came across Satoshi on anything anywhere?

Has he never done any apperances and never signed autographs for anyone?

(Except maybe that YouTube video with the for Robert and friends cards)

Very curious to know what if anything may be out there for him. Thanks for any replies

https://instagram.com/p/B_teYt6FM3q

Thanks for that. Hopefully Gary can share some of the history of it. This is the first I’ve seen besides the YouTube video ones.

Any other requests? I like this game.

1 Like

Something more niche–know of anything signed by Takeshi Shudo? (head writer of the early years of the Pokemon anime, now deceased)

Would you happen to know of any other exemplars or know of anyone that would have one for sale?

These are some examples

5 Likes

Are any of them for sale? Were they signed at an event ?
Thanks

i’ve yet to see one authenticated by PSA, but they do exist. although i’ve tried forever to buy one - you’ll have to outbid me first :grin:

1 Like

Is there any history or back story to where they came from? They seem similar to each other like they were signed at the same time.

I’m not the biggest fan of his signature (mainly how he writes it over the illustration) but man I would love a Tajiri autograph. Sugimori may have been the lead Pokemon designer but the concept of Pokemon was Tajiri’s brainchild from the ground up.