Sample of Cullers' Collection

I don’t normally share my collection but I’m really happy to get these into my hands.

Spoiler

This the only PSA 10 holofoil '95 Topsun set in the world

Even though I have all the cards in PSA 10, I’m not quite done with this set. I’m now looking to ‘upgrade’ all the cards to angled foil. Which means I’m looking for a new PSA 10 Blastoise, Pikachu, Nidoking, Eevee, Vaporeon, and Moltres.

11 Likes

emergerd, the zapdos is from the phoneston birdz.

Extremely jealous.

Have always loved these since day one… finding clean grade-able copies is my only issue -___-

Awesome set! I haven’t been able to find any indication that any of the early copyright non-TCG cards were released prior to the Japanese Base Set in 1996. It is my understanding that the 1995 Topsun cards for example were released in 1997 and the 1996 Bandai were released sometime in 1996 but haven’t been able to find a solid date. Have you found any indication otherwise?

@garyis2000 posted once that topsun cards were around in '95. As far as official documentation, I haven’t seen anything.

They look so beautiful.

1 Like

Festa: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] ?

Cullers: “Not for sale”

Festa: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 Like

Beautiful set, congratulations!

It is a pity that they not distinguish the square holo pattern and the broken line (:thinking:) holo pattern.
(just for information: I am sure that the broken line holo pattern comes at least from pack with green back cards, because I have opened some myself)

According to a japanese collector the Topsun cards were released in march 1997.

Pretty sure all the holo types come from green backed card packs.

Heard you were looking for a complete set of shattered glass holos. I know someone who has vaporeon, eevee, and nidoking in psa 10 shattered glass.

1 Like

You can shoot me a PM, Nidoking is the only one I might buy at this time though. I’ve a got a lot of these cards at PSA and shattered Nidoking is the only one I’m not confident I’ll get a PSA 10 on.