S-P promos

Although only two have been released thus far (the first two), I decided to make this post to let you guys/girls know of some S-P promos. The artworks are pretty good, and it seems there is also a new holofoil type (with vertical lines) based on the second Pikachu, Rayquaza and Duraludon scans/photo:

And I also see a 028/S-P Meowth V promo.

So, what do you think of these new promos thus far? Anyone else excited for a new generation for the TCG?
I know most people weren’t that excited for the game or generation in general, but I personally am happy to see some new TCG cards soon. Hopefully they come up with something new and exciting. I also wouldn’t mind seeing the trend of the Character Rares continue which we saw in the Dream League / Cosmic Eclipse sets (as long as the English ones remain this cheap :wink: ).

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes

The two pikachu promos as well as the 8th gen starters are super cool. Also I don’t understand why the numbering is “S-P” and not “SS-P”.

Oowee I NEED the GraffChu(heard it here first) and that Rayquaza!!

2 Likes

Is that dolly the sheep. What is that?

Probably the same reason why license plates or postal codes (here in The Netherlands at least, where we have postal codes with four digits and two letters - i.e. 1234AB) will never have SS in it.

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Anyone know who illustrated the 002/S-P Shibuya Pikachu? It’s not on the card and Bulbapedia states illustrator unknown.