RK9's Collection Thread

RK9’S Collection Thread**under construction: adding to albums**
EX Ruby & Sapphire (4/8)****EX Sandstorm (7/7)EX Dragon (6/9)

Old Post

EX Series: EX Master Set PSA 10 (69/158)

EX Ruby & Sapphire (3/8)
EX Sandstorm (7/7)
EX Dragon (6/9)
EX Team Magma vs. Team Aqua (2/7)
EX Hidden Legends (5/9)
EX FireRed & LeafGreen (6/12)
EX Team Rocket Returns (2/11)
EX Deoxys (4/10)
EX Emerald (4/11)
EX Unseen Forces (4/14)
EX Delta Species (1/3)
EX Legend Maker (4/7)
EX Holon Phantoms (3/3)
EX Crystal Guardians (4/10)
EX Dragon Frontiers (8/10)
EX Power Keepers (3/8)
Black Star Promos* (3/10)
POP Series 1-4* (0/9)
*includes non-holo variants

1st Edition Base Set: Master Set (69/103)

★H - Holo Rare PSA 8 (15/16)
★ - Non-Holo Rare PSA 9/10 (3/16)
◆ - Uncommons PSA 10 (20/32)
● - Commons PSA 10 (26/33)
? - Basic Energies PSA 10 (6/6)

29 Likes

Great first post :blush:

One of the prettiest zards

1 Like

RK9 = Arcanine. I dig it. Welcome.

4 Likes

Man, I have that as a 9. Will upgrade some day

Thank you all for the kind words! I thought this would be appropriate as my next post:

I’ll work on finding a consistent and better way to take pictures as well as format the OP sometime soon. :blush:

12 Likes

beautiful cards and I’ll be looking out for that HGSS Arcanine holo in this thread :wink:

Thats one of the best Arcanine’s Artworks :heart::heart:

*click here for image*
Some highlights from EX Dragon Frontiers! I’ve updated the OP with my collection goals and progress. I’ll post each photo here as I add them to their respective album.

4 Likes

Update!
This is my 1st Edition Base Set Holo progress. I’ll be looking to acquire the Zard either this winter or next summer after I finish up college and start working full time.
I cannot stand to look at OC cards, so when I decided to pursue the set (in 8’s) I made it mandatory for every card to have at least 45/55 centering. Passing up on OC cards and remaining patient these last two years has really paid off!

12 Likes

Very pretty cards. Looking forward to the Gyarados, Zard, Hitmonchan and magneton! Good luck!

1 Like

Gorgeous

2 Likes

Hitmonchan :heavy_check_mark: :blush:
In addition, my girlfriend painted this sweet picture of Eevee as a birthday gift for me which is now among my most prestigious collection pieces. I also acquired a gray Liongoods case to go with my black edition one which will be used for one of the two master sets I’m currently chasing.
Happy collecting everyone!

7 Likes

@dh1,
Wow…she’s got skills:)

2 Likes

Very big update!
I decided to go through my EX set and pick some favorites to photograph (all cards will be posted here… some day.)
Happy Thanksgiving!
EX SandstormEX Dragon
EX Team Rocket ReturnsEX DeoxysEX Unseen ForcesEX Legend MakerEX Crystal GuardiansEX Dragon Frontiers
Was planning to embed each image and put them into spoilers, but it wouldn’t cooperate. :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

Literally what one of my goals for 2020 will be, i already got 51 Ex and the journey might take some time, you got a ton im missing :grin:

1 Like

Awesome! I’m only a third of the way there too, but still can’t believe how far I’ve come. I looked ahead at the upcoming PWCC auctions that start December 13th and this is by far the most excited I’ve ever been for a PWCC block… it’ll blow your mind if you haven’t checked it out yet!

1 Like

I did! following some cards mainly that blastoise since its the one im missing from FRLG xD!

Epic collection!

1 Like

The Raichu, Gardevoir, Latios, Latias, Dragonite, Rayquaza, and Rocket’s Suicune are my fvsorites. Beautiful collection dude. It’s stuff like this that makes me realize how great the early Gen 3 TCG was. The art is computer-generated and outdated, yet it still manages to capture an aesthetic that I can’t quite grasp yet can’t help but admire. Makes me want to get a bunch of em right now haha.

1 Like