RayquazaTCG: Rayquaza Collection Thread (1/21) Italian Rays

It shouldn’t have been graded in the first place haha.

But also the German language is pretty awesome :wink:

oohhh okay, thats what i thought haha. Very nice, dude! I hope you find that GameShow Ray. I would love to see you finally own that one lol

1 Like

In first place I’m surprised darkrai agreed to sell this to you, I’d have really hard time breaking up unique set like German EX Deoxys PSA 10 gold star trio.

Hopefully you’ll enjoy it. :blush:

1 Like

Money always wins! Haha :x

PSA 10 hitler raystonbaeston

2 Likes

I would have loveed to have bought it but the price was outside of mein kampfert zone :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Whilst I appreciate you’re joking around, I’m not sure why the leap from ‘German’ to Hitler reference in 2017. Pretty sure we have German guys on the forum.

1 Like

Well since Hitler was from Austria I, as a German, don’t care :wink:

3 Likes

You learn something new erry day :alien:

PSA don’t grade German gold stars. This was an error, one-off accident which saw this card encased in an PSA case for the English Rayquaza. While this means there is no documentation for if there are others, there haven’t been any that have publicly sold.

Edit: I realised I missed a page of posts and someone had already answered this but keeping it up anyway (Y)

1 Like

Added some sealed Pokemon Emerald games :blush: I love em!

12 Likes

Ahh Emerald definitely has my favorite Pokemon game box. Beautiful stuff :blush:

1 Like

Added a beautiful Ken Sugimori Autographed Misty’s Gyarados to the collection :blush: love this card!

17 Likes

That isn’t a Rayquaza tho…

14 Likes

It IS the best looking gym challenge/heroes card.

im a huge Gary fan, but Blaine’s Charizard might disagree with that statement :sunglasses: lol

He’s Blaine.

Shave bald, grow a mustache and a pair of badass glasses. File for a name change. The job is done

Long epic levitatey snakey thingy. Close enough :wink:

1 Like

Purchased another amazing Sugimori signed card :blush: This time, an epic Dark Zard from Team Rocket! Soon I will make a thread with all the autographs I have aquired recently because there are a lot! Haha

14 Likes

Wow that dark charizard is a beauty!

1 Like