Rarest Cards in the Hobby

rayquaza EX & keldeo EX Game show promos. Only 8 copies each!

4 Likes

!!! Seriously!?

That’s it. I’m buying a ticket to Illinois or wherever he is just to see this card. Seriously, he should open a museum.

1 Like

totally! I mentioned those bad boys earlier lol

1 Like

There ya go.

1 Like

Yeah, that was another i mentioned. I wish there was an actual set number, but i read there was 2 or so. All speculation based on a thread with some pictures. Still, probably up there as the rarest.

The FPO cards are extremely rare. And in particular the manhole card. Only 6 of them in existence! I know one seller who sold one for $9000! And there’s 2 more that have been sitting on eBay for $50 000(with a BIN however). If you want more info on their circulation I’ll post a link below. They’ve got a pretty cool story behind them too.

www.elitefourum.com/t/fpo-for-position-only-cards-official-guide/14586/1

Will we EVER see a 10?! What a crazy card. How would it even be valued? Haha.

i couldnt imagine. Certainly a high premium haha. With the spike in prices of graded cards, i wouldnt be surprised in the 8-10k mark lol

im familiar with the FPO cards. Super cool. But is the manhole only limited to 6? I thought there were more. Not in circulation, but more total. Could be wrong though.

I may be wrong but I think there’s only 6 in circulation. Apparently there are still some packs (that contain the FPO cards) unopened so potentially there are more of them but more likely to be more of the other ones with higher counts.

1 Like

GREAT story. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Doesn’t exist and God knows I’ve tried…

3 Likes

Nope. Only counterfeits exist.

2 Likes

Do i spot a closet Yugioh fan :thinking:. And in regards to PreRelease Raichu, is Scotty’s a fake?

If you consider zero Rare?
Only counterfeit copies exist.

Are you saying there’s no genuine pre release raichu?

Scott also has a Bigfoot chained up in his garage;)

1 Like

Scott doesn’t have one…

So i guess this was a joke post?

There’s a lot of Raichu’s and some had a fake foil stamp added to it. Simple to do. Some are better than others but all were stamped after market. We landed on the moon. Certainly we can add a cheap stamp to a card;)

I’ve had an offer out there for 15 years. If you have one I’ll get it graded as long as WOTC produced it. People say there’s up to a dozen but I’ve had no takers. What does that tell you?