Random Collection

Hello everyone. Baby god here.
To start off, I made this account in September of 2017 after finding cards from a flea market and thinking I was now rich. Bought cards for like $10 each, went online and read one of those stupid articles saying each card was like $500. It then made me search the internet for hours until I ended up on this forum asking for advice and answers.

I remember asking what cards should I look out for? I had a list of “trophy” cards presented and at the time 1) had no idea what that meant 2) they seemed way too expensive to ever acquire.

Low and behold I found myself every month allowing myself to spend more and more. I remember my first $100 card, then $200, $250, $500, $1000… ect. It’s now been 2 years since I have started back up again.

Figured I could share this journey with cares here since I only have posted on IG before this. Well here’s a start of some of my favorite cards;

Managed to do a little upgrade recently :blush:

Also. How dare I not end this with a Charizard. Looking to upgrade one day! But this was an upgrade from a PSA 3:)

I’ll post some more as well. Something to do while stuck on a ship :blush:

Enjoy. Stay healthy! Now I’ve been exposed :blush:

23 Likes

One of my favorite cards. Is it just me or does anyone enjoy old labels more? I feel Like it almost adds some history… weird maybe.

4 Likes

God damn. What a sick collection, both of Yugioh and Pokemon! Love it!

2 Likes

Nice cards, especially the Eevee :blush:

1 Like

Nice collection, but half of those cards don’t belong to your gf?

She sells them for wine.

Thank you man! Appreciate it.

Cool stuff! Love the Art Academy Delphox :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Thank you! Truly one of my favorite sets. Hope to get more!!

Me too! Quite a difficult set to collect, but boy is there some beautiful art. I love the Gourgeist :relieved:

This is a great collection!

Thank you :blush: always changing and buying. It’s been super fun!

This collection is pretty average