Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

Glad to see the set redeemed in your eyes! Its a great alt art :blush:

Hapinasu is a warm gun, mama.

2 Likes

Oops I did it again

25 Likes

What the actual… you got ANOTHER one?? You trying to buy out the whole supply or what? JK, awesome achievement! Really crazy though :grin:

1 Like

@muk, lmao I couldn’t resist! They are such a pain to find with name I jumped at the opportunity. To have the literal ENVELOPE along with the folder is also cool to me. And this one is a different region (Kanto) which I really like. If I decide I don’t need two I can always trade. But no that’s it for now I am very much tapped out purchase-wise!

4 Likes

My Smol Chansey has arrived :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

20 Likes

This special Chansey just finished grading! The lightest gray stamp I’ve seen on a Chansey. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks very much to @cinnaminhbun! :grin:

21 Likes

Come for the King you best not miss :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: next goals No. 1 Trainer Old Back and No. 1 Trainer with girl character instead of boy.

23 Likes

Exciting mail today from @lotti!

Spot the differences! This is one of the rarest Chansey cards. It was printed by Media Factory in Japan and revealed at a press conference held at the New York Pokémon Center in August 2002 to demonstrate the new e-Reader technology. Since it was printed in Japan, the translations are different than the ones later used by WOTC, and the card of course has a Japanese back and gloss. It is estimated around 50 were created.

This is my second Sample Set Chansey, so I feel very blessed to own two! My first is from my friend and fellow Chansey lover @subf whose Chanseys I am slowly stealing from him. I will be crossgrading this one to CGC to match most of my other Chanseys.

27 Likes

Nice, having two of those is no mean feat! I like how clearly different the Sample card is from the regular card. The second attack on the regular version is a bit suicidal, poor Chansey.

1 Like

Very impressed by the sample card. That’s a set I wish I bought 7 years ago when it was $600. :crying:

1 Like

Hell yeah, those are nice. And nice grades to go along with them

1 Like

ASJLFABNSMUJRMDSJLMGFDGJKJDSSJ

15 Likes

I’ve been appreciating Kudo’s work the last year or two. You can always find lens flares in their art and they always center the Pokemon so well.

Poggers

Now that Chansey is getting it’s own card for the first time in a long time, will you go back to being racist against Blissey? Or is the fire quelled?

2 Likes

I reformed and became a Blissey fan after Chansey was included in the Blissey V Alt Art. I will not go back to my old hateful ways and denounce my past.

8 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/Stq1kDy.png

ASJLFABNSMUJRMDSJLMGFDGJKJDSSJ and ABHHHHJDLSKDLNDNDKNDOFBSKNT? I see you start your keyboard faceroll at the left-hand side. :stuck_out_tongue:

But a pretty cute new artwork. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Freshly graded :grin:
I crossed my PSA 9 Sample Chansey to match my other CGC Chanseys.

18 Likes