quad 10 Pokemon cards like Pikachu?

Regarding grading cards, I could be wrong about this. I think it’s very very very difficult for cards to receive quad 10’s by Beckett. To clarify this, I recognize that Beckett includes subgrades for centering, surface, corners, and edges. I have seen some PSA 10 cards that are not truly perfect. They have a minor issue with one of the four features mentioned above. That translates into 3 subgrades of 10 and 1 subgrade of 9.5 using the Beckett grading system. Out of all the Beckett 10 Pokemon cards I have seen on ebay, I have noticed that the edges are the feature which usually receives 9.5.

Two or three years ago, I saw a Japanese Pikachu card on ebay that received quad 10’s. Cards like this one are truly perfect. I wish I had downloaded that card and kept its image as a souvenir.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone have Beckett quad 10 Pokemon cards? If you do, what Pokemon are on those cards?

I had the first ever Pokemon black label. It was a jungle kangaskhan.

@pikapipi
www.ebay.com/itm/Pikachu-Poncho-203-XY-P-Promo-Japanese-Holo-Pokemon-Center-BGS-10-Pristine-Grade-/132660625107?hash=item1ee3307ed3%3Ag%3AVuAAAOSwGNxbHoUs&_nkw=pikachu+bgs&_sacat=0&_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&nma=true&si=slIrBNxnWIxz%252BijLpDwbj%252BCy20A%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Not mine but this Poncho Pikachu was listed little over month ago.