Purchased a "weak" PSA 9? Update 10/15

Second this.

1 Like

First off, I’m sorry to hear about your result as the card is clearly not a 9.

Second, I had PSA tell me that a fake 1st edition stamp was real 3 times before they finally agreed it was fake and “compensated” me.
I don’t think it is necessarily worth your time to keep fighting with them over that review, but I will say I dislike PSA’s review system a lot more than I like their general grading overall

Really stinks though buddy, I wish the best with whatever comes next

2 Likes

This is really disappointing to hear. In my opinion this is bad business and you are on the receiving end. Sorry man

Just adding a second story to this - I sent back a PSA 10 Japanese Neo Slowking because there was print bleed on the back from the energy costs of the attack. I got a call last week from PSA and they said it should be an 8 and sent me the difference in price between an 8 and 10 which was ($110). In my case, they definitely backed their financial guarantee.

1 Like

The seller sold a PSA 9 card and that is what you received. Any issue should be taken up with PSA. Many sellers on here permanently block buyers that return as described cards because they disagree with PSA’s opinion.

2 Likes

might want to actually read the thread and look at the dates of posts before you comment :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So I have this card back in my possession from PSA (they were even kind enough to rub some snot or something on the case itself) and I was curious if anyone has suggestions on how to sell this card? Do I just list it under market on ebay(clearly mentioning the flaw) or is this still something I could bother sending to PWCC with a gold star I was planning to send them? Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.