PSA's worst mistske yet? What to do?

2 Likes

Yours was probably the same thing I’d post ngl…but I swear there’s a new thread every week where someone has a PSA 10 with a nick in the corner and it’s “PSA BLATANT MISGRADE?! NO TRUST IN PSA (GRADING GONE WRONG)”

To put it more bluntly, some dust/residue on a case does not constitute “PSA’s worst mistake yet” in my view.

4 Likes

It is more then “some dust/residue” and it is on the card, not the case. I also did no complaining either, I simply asked what I should do since such a thing had never happened to me before.

1 Like

So I emailed PSA, it’s been about 30 total hours, is it common for them to take a little while to respond to emails?

If you want real time support I think calling them is the most efficient option. E-mail may take a while.

2 Likes

Do you really believe a little dirt would bring a well centered, sharp cornered, no dents or scratches 10 down to a 4? I thought I heard someone once say that a little spec of dirt here or there wouldn’t detract from the grade?

I’ve heard of 1 and 2 week waits for email reply’s…unfortunately.

Oh I have no idea what it would bring it down to, I just said four just to say a number. I have no experience grading filth ridden cards so I’m not sure what it would grade. If you look at the pictures you will see it is not just a Little speck of dirt here or there.

I’ll give them a buzzzz then, thanks dude!

Wow, that’s lengthy! Thanks for the heads up!

i recently got a card back a 5 because of a spot of dirt other then that was pretty good shape. do also have a 9 with a few sport of dirt on it too tho hmmm :S :S :S

Know this wasn’t the point of this thread but can you give me the phone number and email of the research department? Trying to get that Base 2000 in their grades cards, Base 2000 is the equivalent of your effort on Shadowless.

Mjisaacs

Just start at regular customer service.

1 Like

This forum has slowly turned into a PSA forum.

3 Likes