PSA Pokemon Ad

It looks like PSA is really embracing Pokemon, they just posted an ad to their Official Youtube channel that encourages grading. Pokemon is definitely coming into it’s own as a recognized collectible it seems. :grin:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvs-seRh_Ws

12 Likes

I like it

1 Like

They also updated the pop report label and Pokemon is under “TCG” instead of “Non-sports” now. It seems like an upgrade.

1 Like

Short and sweet. I like it! It’d be smart of them to have it run in front of popular Pokémon YouTube channels.

Also, in case anyone hasn’t seen it yet, Pokémon is not just under “TCG Cards”, it is the face of that category!

www.psacard.com/pop/

6 Likes

Yeah, noticed that yesterday as well when I was searching some POP reports. :grin: Can’t remember which TCG it was before, but it wasn’t Pokémon.

Greetz,
Quuador

There was no “TCG” before, everything was just under non-sports cards. There was a thread a couple days ago about the introduction of this new section featuring the Charizard as the display:

www.elitefourum.com/t/mtg-pkm-ygo-finally-have-their-own-sub-category-on-psa/20250/1

1 Like

They’ve also been sponsoring pokemon tournaments and sending custom mats to social media people with big followings.

It’s rather weird but I haven’t heard them a lot in the sports world. Seems like they’re capitalizing in non sports, while BGS hardly ever talks about anything but sports.

This is fantastic in terms of what it means for the collectable market. Do you think this lines up with the harsher grades that some people have noticed? Such as paying more attention to factory lines during grading?