Psa card question

Hey hey! Hope you all had a great week.

I pre ordered 2 of the ame cards last month and they arrived today.The listing stated NEW unused, undamaged brand new itew(or whatever it says)
The reason I bought these was to send off with my very first psa submission either next month or July.I also bought as japanese art so great quality, amazing looking card, plus I was hoping for a Gem 10(I know.never expect or hope) However there are noticable marks on the cards, which seem to be done by handing and putting into the KMC pf sleeve.
Without these indentations I think it would have been a great contender. I’m probably being pernickety, however if it wasnt stated as new, and just going to be a binder card I wouldnt be bothered.

What are your thoughts and advise please? ill add a few pics of the minor defects I noticed

tinypic.com/r/4incas/9

tinypic.com/r/2n9g8zt/9

tinypic.com/r/xbk509/9

You could return the card as it is not as described. Since there was damage and not ‘new’ as stated. One tip in the future, unless the card(s) is sealed like in a promo pack, they should not be considered ‘new’ or ‘unused’. If you are new in picking mint cards off ebay, you are going to have to learn quite a few things over the course of a few months. Your teacher is going to be experience. Took me 5 months to know what to look for on ebay for cards that are ‘mint’.

I thought this item would be sealed :confused: as its brand new release in japan.Though I dont know how they were distributed

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Item specifics
Condition:
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item. See the seller’s listing for full details

tinypic.com/r/25uguq1/9

Send the pictures of the marks to the seller and ask for a refund. They should honor it as there was clearly some indentation on the back.

Yea, I can only hope he still has some left in stock…actually mint with no human damage.I really want these cards ha, but they cant get the grade I want.
Does anyone know how these were given out? surely they were sealed like the magikarp gyarados poncho pikachu boxes etc

:s

AFAIK Festa cards are not sealed and handed out.

Cheers :blush: Looks like putting in sleeve damage though

Lots of promos, including these are in 50 card bricks.

You have to be really careful for these battle festa ones. A lot come from floor traders who are getting them from young kids. They can’t get from older people because they won’t trade for a pack or cheap EX. Also a lot of the floor traders are guys just trying to make money. I have seen them put cards in deck boxes without sleeves and then walk with it with their hands swinging.

Really sucks, id rather all damage on one card :confused: then atleast I have a shiny new one and can refund the other knowing i definitely have one…ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dear Costumer

We apologize for the lat response. we got your message.

We understand your frustration, the card is new, and we put it carefully under sleeves and side loader to prevent any damage. But unfortunately Somme times shipping carrier treat the packages bad and put heavy stuff on the top.

Best Regret

It’s the sellers responsibility to make sure all listing criteria is met when the item ARRIVES to the buyer not when it leaves sellers hands. In this case as it being labeled as brand new and not used and it came with obvious indentation, I would open a case and take this further with ebay as they will most likely be willing to give your money back. It’s not the buyers fault even if it was damaged during shipping, but you didn’t get what you paid for. The seller doesn’t seem to be willing to help at all. So ya open case with ebay, describe situation, and you should get your money back.

Hope that helps

Cheers, I messaged them back before posting to explain that it wasn’t damaged during shipping based on looking at the card.Even though it is minor damage it looks human done when putting in sleeve and it was described as brand new.I intended to send to grade based on it being new (i know cant guarantee a 10) but it would have had a far better chance ha.
I will see what they say, and need to open the case by this weekend as it will have been a month next week due to it being a pre order and arriving last week.