PSA 8/9 First Edition Base Set Charizard

Hey all,

Been seeking this card for a little while now, but as a UK resident this card is at a stupid price in the UK and a lot of eBay sellers are unwilling to ship abroad without the GSP. So, I know there are a lot of people on the forum who are sellers / collectors likely to have a few of these, and I’m asking to see if anyone would be interested in selling me one at a fairly decent price. This would have to be done in a way where there are no import fees to the UK, but I’m sure a lot of you guys know how to do this!

So yeah, as the title states looking for either a PSA 8/9 First Edition Base Set Charizard in the new PSA case, not the older one.

PSA 8 - $750
PSA 9 - $1300

Pretty fair prices right? Thanks for viewing.

Edit - Also interested in base set boxes that are in good shape. Would be willing to pay around $1100 for a box.

1 Like

These prices have started to escalate this last month or two and they should continue to zoom up in value

A quick glance shows the cheapest PSA 8 for sale is 974.00
Now the 9s listed are minimum 1900.00.

Holy cow I haven’t checked in while (few months), and that is definitely a rise. More likely than not then it seems to be able to snag one up at the price I wanted!