1 Like

“pikachu - holo”

5 Likes

My guess would be $600,000.

1 Like

how they gonna hit the illustrator with the dreaded 8.5 grade :skull:

4 Likes

Yo dawg, I heard you like 8.5s

(CGC Trading Cards on Instagram: "It’s time for the newest edition of the #CGCTCSpotlight! Check out these incredible shots of one of the many stellar collections shared by you, the fans! Show some love to our collector of the week, Mike, from Facebook! If you want to be featured in next week’s #CGCTCSpotlight, DM us your best photos of your CGC-graded collection or tag us in your posts using the hashtag #CGCTCSpotlight! 🔦   Mike started collecting Pokemon cards and playing Pokemon back in second grade. Twenty-five years later and Mike is still a big fan and collector! Mike discovered CGC last year, which has changed how he collects trading cards. With Mike being in the military, encapsulating the cards he loves provides him peace of mind with all the moving around. CGC offered Mike the best price, service, and turnaround time. Mike has continued to grade his cards with CGC and purchase cards already graded by CGC. Mike likes to complete sets, and he loves the CGC competitive sets registry. His favorite sets that he has registered are his WOTC Black Star Promos and Charizard Main and Master sets. Mike believes this is currently the most extensive Charizard collection in the CGC registry.")

Edit: I can’t link good halp!

3 Likes

CGC clearly didn’t read the room before promoting that photo lol! All those 8.5’s are so off-putting!

3 Likes

500k-600k

675k spot on.

In the past I’ve been phenomenally wrong with my Illustrator sale guesses every single time. I expect this to be no different. That said, 230k.

1 Like

I have Illustrator fatigue. It’s been overexposured. I’ll care about auctions again after a year without one.

5 Likes

Dump em now before the collapse tho

If this doesn’t at least 2x Tyler the great Warrior, I’ll be offended

If a PSA 8 97 Pika only goes for $300k, then my guess for an 8.5 Illustrator is $400-450k

Fun new game: mugshot, or man who collects only 8.5’s

Untitled

11 Likes

A true madlad of our times

1 Like

300-400k

It’s Mr.8.5! DALÉ!!

2 Likes

Lots of haters but cgc 8.5s are the tru collectors’ grade

8 Likes