Psa 10 fan club shining magikarp

Can’t see any sold listings of the card anyone sold or bought one recently

I think @swolepoke sold one for like $2300 a few months ago on ebay. That’s the last sale I remember.

1 Like

One ungraded copy with condition described as “very good” sold a month ago for 950 usd.
Love this card. The Eevee and Porygon are cool too.

1 Like

Yeah I sold over a little over 6 months ago for $2300 on eBay.

But since then, raw copies have drastically gone up in price, and my current PSA 10 copy I own, I’ve recieved offers of around $3000 for. Which is the minimum I’d take for it.

Underrated card, when a new wave of collectors enter the market it will go up drastically.

Any recent sales on this card? I can’t find any. What was the last sale price?

If i recall correctly the last PUBLIC sale price of a 10 was for around $1700-1800 and its sale date was July 1st 2018

Let me reiterate that, this is a Public sale, private sales have been made since.

The following card

Thank you

From my perspective, the fan club promos seem to be some of the hottest Japanese promos out there. I’m curious to know why you think the Magikarp is underrated and what it would look like should it be fully appreciated?

1 Like

I purchased an 8 recently for $950. I don’t feel I under or overpaid. Little worried about the Fan Club Eevee as there are close to 10 copies listed on eBay now.

Damn, I just saw those, too, that’s an incredible amount of them popping up suddenly!