PSA 10 Arceus LV. X Gem Mint 10

I’ll copy and paste my post from another thread on low pop cards (find it here: www.elitefourum.com/t/thoughts-on-justification-of-price-for-pop-1-or-low-pop/17445/1)

"Really depends on a lot of factors, most notably rarity, popularity, years since release, and buyer interest.

Basically, the older, rarer, and more popular a card is, the more a low population will impact its price. Also you need to take into consideration the number of that card that have been graded to begin with. A low 10 percentage can also raise the price."

Your card checks a few boxes. It’s certainly rare, but isn’t very popular and isn’t exactly old in Pokemon terms. However there may be some buyers out there interested in it. It certainly doesn’t signal that this card is somehow difficult to grade. PSA 10 Lv. Xs aren’t a large part of the market so if you’re looking to sell I’d list it at whatever you feel it’s worth. The fun part about low pop cards is people can’t really get mad at you for asking a high price since you control the a large share of/the entire market.

3 Likes