PSA 10 1st Ed Base Chansey

Where would you put current market at?

$3600-$3800+ give or take. The pop is still down there with Hitmonchan and it’s the toughest holo to grade. Only eight 10s added since mid 2016 so anyone grading for the money grab would have cashed out by now. Its also the lowest rate of PSA 10 pop increase for each yearly quarter.

3 Likes

Well those two sold by pwcc in their last auction were for $3500 and $4500 and I think they were both undervalued, whoever got the $3500 copy got a bargain IMO. Hard to argue they’re worth more when two just sold for those prices but I think they’ll be back over $5k if the market doesn’t see a public sale for a while.

I’d put a number on it if I had the money to buy it right now because it’s a thick stamp, well-centered beauty but because I can’t buy it now I’ll say no more. It would look so good next to its Shadowless counterpart.

1 Like

Good points…:blush:

I actually have someone who wants to trade it for it’s Venusaur counterpart. After the PWCC joke listings of those two chanseys I was thinking of doing it.

If it’s a solid PSA 10 venu that sounds like a pretty good trade.

I didn’t realize you were referring to your Chansey 10, that card does deserve some premium because it’s a beauty. I still think you are trading up a slight bit because your buyer pool for high quality 10s is an even smaller market than those who want 10s in general, not to mention the value difference.

Edit: I don’t think you’d lose either way, if you held off or traded. There may not be a nicer Chansey in existance :blush:

1 Like