Properly organising my fat stack of a collection. Anyone able to help identify fakes?

Titles pretty clear. The basic cards are an eh- but all the rainbows i traded for have the highest chance of faked alongside pretty much any gx card.
My main worry are all the holo/shiny/waxy cards… If you understand what i mean.
Anyway, any and all help is greatly appreciated, ive already had to tear up 3 cards…

Thing is i dont remember exactly how or when i got many of these cards its been several years since ive bought packs or traded. (If memory serves me right my brother opened the Mblastoise so it should be ok? I hope…)
Mose ex cards were tins i im preggu sure… x and y at the least- i say that now realising the x tin right next to me XD

I now realise how bad the ings might just be… if ppl want closer images just gimme a shout and ill do em one by one…

These all appear to be fake unfortunately, save for the EX’s in the first image potentially

1 Like

All being…?

Like i bought the x and y tins… and god knows what ever ones over the years

Everything except the EX’s appear to be fake. I’m no XY promo/EX era expert though so I will defer to the peanut gallery on those!

1 Like

Yeah it was all the sun/moon up ones i was most worried on to begin with. All the megas and ex i feel safe about… except maybe the plasma articuno and lucario as they were traded. I dont remember if the two Mewtwos were both traded or one or what-

I do know some seem damaged (Vs and GX cards only as that was circulating at the time)… those are ones my younger brother gave when he tried getting back into it and gave up for the 2nd trade from some of his old school trades

Thanks for your help regardless

The ones with an :x: are definitely all fake. It looks like there are definitely others that are too but I’m not 100% confident due to the lighting

4 Likes

Good to know my gx cards are all phoney… v would be the next to check… but theyre damaged so far its hard to check- hell might just give those back to him lol. Might check the muk closer too…

But thanks again for your advice

You tell me which youre iffy on and ill snap closer pics

I don’t collect these and I’m not sure, but Mega lucario ex seems really stinky to me

A couple extra pics for you of it. Last is just to check the films reflect in case that has anything

Fake imho. But please wait for a second opinion.

Well all those gx are now torn. Only legit-ish tears were the solg and luna

1 Like